Sunday, December 9, 2012

Since I work in a bookstore, when I have the night off, I like to really live it up.

By, you know, going to another bookstore.  I live on the wild side, what can I say?!




There were delicious snacks.  

Kristin, enjoying her beer and the delicious snacks.

That's my cider on the shelf.
They have a great selection of books, and that's not just the alcohol talking!
My cider makes another appearance.
Books everywhere!  Even the windowsills.  


The renovation looks great.
The woman in the bottom right is reading on a kindle.  Poor form lady, poor form!
The back half of the store is where most of the books are located.  
The grand opening event was very packed.  It was great to see so many people turn out to welcome the business to Portsmouth, but I'll be hoping that there are a little less people when I go back.  It was a bit hard to browse with so many people milling about and any seats were constantly occupied.  I can hardly blame anyone for wanting to spend a lot of time there as I can't wait to browse more when the crowds have thinned out a bit.  Though that might be wishful thinking on my part.  So far, I've heard positive comments from anyone that has visited, so it might be crowded all the time!  


2 comments:

  1. Heh. I was just talking about needing to go there. All my favorite things in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you'll lose hours here! between the books and the beverage options. ;)

    ReplyDelete